To the right are some helpful resources to help prepare you, your family
and/or possessions in the case of disaster.
- Federal Emergency Management Association – “After a Flood”
- United States Fire Administration – “After the Fire”
- American Red Cross – Talking About Disaster:
- Guide for Standard Messages – Severe Thunderstorms
- Federal Emergency Management Association – Thunderstorms and Lightning
- Federal Emergency Management Association – Tornado
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration – Tornado Guide
- American Red Cross – Prepare Your Family
- American Red Cross – Picking Up the Pieces After Disaster
This is a letter to acknowledge and thank you for the extremely professional and caring work that was done on my house as a result of water damage. Dennis Gerber did a great job of determining what needed to be done. Chris Johnson exceeded my expectations by overseeing the work and implementing the plan to completion. All of the workers under Chris’ supervision were professional, skilled and above all kind and mannerly. Rarely do you see such caring craftsmen. I appreciate you all and will spread the word to family and friends that may require this kind of service. Again, thank you and I pray that your business will prosper.